- Resale - single family
6431 Pulpit Rock Drive Colorado Springs, CO, 80918 Canada Get directions$335,000 $115.12/Sq. ft.
- Age39 Years
- Parking Attached car garage
- Area N/E - Northeast
- District Colorado Springs D11
- MLS# 7933366
- Listed 4 Months 9 Days Ago
Description: Rare fantastic opportunity in a quiet established neighborhood that shows pride in ownership throughout! Close to shopping, trails & uccs w/quick access to woodmen & i25, this wonderful well-maintained home has some views of the mountains as well as pulpit rock bluff! Covered double door entry opens to main level vaulted living room that flows into dining room off of walk-out kitchen. Lower level family room has wood-burning fireplace surrounded by gorgeous hardwood built-ins & french door walk-out to patio, in huge fenced Backyard w/large trex & wood deck and perennial garden. Large half bath that leads to laundry completes lower level. Upstairs master has views of the bluff, attached full bath and walk-in closet. Three more bedrooms all w/mountain views, and a full bath w/skylight upstairs. Basement boasts a huge 2nd family room/office/library with walls of built-in bookshelves & cabinets (some of them locking). Also an enormous storage room/work shop w/built-in bench, shelv
- Attached two-car garage w/built-ins. Central Air Conditioning. New main level paint! New thermal vinyl windows throughout most of home! New leaf guard Gutters! Basement windows are wired into security system. Location and Incredible Bones of this home are outstanding! A little updating and you have a true Colorado Springs dream home!
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||Pikes Peak Academy||9-12||1.1 mi|
|6||Rockrimmon Elementary School||K-5||1.3 mi|
|6||Foothills Elementary School||K-5||1.8 mi|
|NA||Colorado Springs Christian||K-12||1.9 mi|
|6||CIVA Charter High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|5||High Plains Elementary School||PK-5||2.1 mi|
|NA||Aspen Valley High School||7-12||2.1 mi|
|7||Eagleview Middle School||6-8||2.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.